Each presentation lasts about 50 minutes and will be interpreted into French when the speaker presents in English . Entrance is reserved for registered attendants, who must present their entrance badge. Once registered, you will be able to reserve a seat on a first-come, first-served basis.
2 – Real estate training – Using technological innovation
Tuesday, November 3 - 10:15 am to 11:00 am - Balcony 2
- Henry Busy-Cazaux, President, IMSI
- Patrice de Beaufond, Directeur du Développement, Forma-Dis
- Olivier Colcombet, Directeur Général, OptiHome
- François Gagnon, Président, Era Europe
1 – Great Tech-spectations
Tuesday, November 3 - 10:30 am to 11:15 am - Charlie Parker Hall
The modern consumer has greater expectations than ever before. Fast, high quality and personalized service are only the starting points for today's brokerages. Discover how to go beyond the ordinary marketing and efficiencies of technology, and develop truly memorable
customer experiences with mobile, social and relationship management technologies with Matthew Ferrara, one of the industry's leading sales experience experts worldwide.
- What do consumer expect today?
- What are the "minimums" of competitive technology today?
- Mobile, Mobile, Mobile!
- Creating compelling and competitive technology experiences in presentations, social media and transaction management
- The Online Lead: Myths and Must-Do's to Sell Online
4 – Property and rental management – New services and innovative practices
Tuesday, November 3 - 11:15 am to 12:00 pm - Balcony 2
After scrambling to computerize their operations, property and rental managers are having to face the new challenges posed by the Internet and dematerialization. New technologies are accentuating competitive differentiation, shifting boundaries between traditional areas of specialization and encouraging "Uberization". However, they also offer fantastic opportunities for increasing productivity, adding value and meeting needs that are currently not being addressed.
- How Digital is changing the industry and what the future may hold.
- Alain Papadopoulos, Directeur de la rédaction, Universimmo.pro
- Thibaut Favre, Co-founder of Inchbase
- Cédric Houssin, Président of KerForHome
- François Moerlen, Administrateur at Fnaim and Président of Locagestion
- Betty Mongalvy, Directeur Marketing at Nexity
3 – Using innovative Web marketing to increase Internet traffic and qualified leads in the real estate industry
Tuesday, November 3 - 11:30 am to 12:15 pm - Charlie Parker Hall
Display and e-mail retargeting has become a major component of digital strategy.
This powerful tool is increasingly appreciated by real estate professionals. A technology long
reserved for major players, retargeting has been adapted to meet the needs of estate agents and
now offers solutions for bringing qualified traffic to their websites and to all types of screens,
via display ads and/or e-mail.
Criteo has selected RENT2015 to present its e-mail retargeting solution for the first time.
- François Costa de Beauregard, Directeur Général Adjoint at Criteo France
6 - The challenge of embracing innovation
Tuesday, November 3 - 12:15 pm to 01:00 pm - Balcony 2
How do you get people to change their habits, stop waiting for someone else to take the plunge and embrace the wealth of innovations available?
Colleagues, real estate agents and franchisees often seem to be indifferent or even wary of new methods and technologies, even though they are clearly useful. David Martin, the chairman and CEO of Via Capitale, shares his experience and best practices.
Bertrand Gstalder, Directeur Général of SeLoger.com, will provide a concrete and topical example to complete this look at some of the difficulties involved in adopting innovative technologies.
- David Martin, Président, Via Capitale
- Bertrand Gstalder, Directeur Général of Seloger.com
5 – Luxury real estate on the Internet – Global best practices
Tuesday, November 3 - 02:00 pm to 03:00 pm - Charlie Parker Hall
Luxury Real Estate is in advance, because it's international, because marketing budgets are more important and because high quality communication is a must.
- “Who” the global affluent today are and how they think, make decisions and move in the world
- Their expectations for technology/the Internet
- How they are influenced online (the power of reviews, the ability to compare etc)
- How they embrace and lead technological adoption and the impact it has had to real estate
- How luxury real estate on the internet has responded and as a result, global best practices in the real estate world.
Stephanie Pfeffer Anton, Executive Vice President, Luxury Portfolio International & Leading Real Estate Companies of the World
8 – Why and how to get noticed on the Internet other than with ads
Tuesday, November 3 - 02:15 pm to 03:00 pm - Balcony 2
Real estate is about providing services locally and it is through its services that an agency can differentiate itself and increase its visibility on the Internet to win and retain new customers. Today’s technology-savvy buyer is looking as much for a product as for a service, is most often looking "locally" and is taking other people’s opinions and recommendations into account.
Three major estate agency networks and a specialist in local distribution[C1] will share their knowledge and experience in helping real estate agencies enhance their digital presence and visibility.
- François Cormier, Directeur du Marketing, Ubiflow
- Antoine Audbourg, Chief Marketing Officer at Orpi
- Loic Boppe, Directeur Commercial at MeilleursAgents.com
- Arnaud Donet, Internet Marketing Manager at Yves Rocher
- Olivier Gandrillon, Head of Digital Development at CoSpirit MediaTrack
- Fabrice Houlé, CEO and founder of MonDépartementImmobilier
7 – Online Listings: It's Sales, Not Data
Tuesday, November 3 - 03:30 pm to 04:30 pm - Charlie Parker Hall
Stop thinking of listings as "data" and start positioning each listing as a "creative advertisement" for the property and your agency. Move beyond "listing distribution" by getting back to the sales-elements of compelling listing websites, such as creative copy, stellar photography, and video commercials.
- The Online Listing Data Mentality Trap
- What Great Listing Websites Must Do
- Every Listing, a Compelling Advertisement
- Better copy, Better photos, Better Sales
- It's a Video Commercial, not a Documentary
- Matthew Ferrara,one of the industry's leading sales experience experts worldwide.
10 - From the paperless agency to the Cloud – How digital are we really?
Tuesday, November 3 - 03:45 pm to 04:30 pm - Balcony 2
- Ariane Artinian, Rédacteur en chef, Le Journal de l’Agence
- Frédéric Augier, Directeur du Digital at Nexity
- Charles Cabillic, Vice-Président at aC3
- Bernard Cadeau, Président of Orpi
- Marc Chanier, Responsable du pôle Immobilier at Numen
9 – Reinventing the real estate agency to attract Millennials.
Tuesday, November 3 - 05:00 pm to 06:00 pm - Charlie Parker Hall
In an interview by Florian Mas, Zach present us the reasons of his success.
Zach Schabot has worked in all aspects of the profession in order to create the perfect real estate business for the next generation of buyers and sellers. He created Go Realty in 2010 with 2 other people. By 2014 they had almost 100 agents and 4 offices. He also created an app called GoConnect - a checklist app for real estate agents - being used by thousands of agents in the US and Canada. He has a fresh approach to online and offline communication, beautiful offices, creative client contracts and new recruitment strategies of agents.
Zach is now leading the U.S. expansion of Bamboo Realty, they have offices in 3 states and have over 5000 rental transactions since 2009.
12 – Predictive Big Data – Can it tell us who will sell or buy
Tuesday, November 3 - 05:15 pm to 06:00 pm - Balcony 2
Big data is not just a fashionable topic, it is also a powerful tool that can give a competitive edge to those who know how to use it. The four experts participating in this round table will discuss how big data is shaping new marketing and sales strategies and will share their own knowledge and experience to reveal some useful lessons for all real estate professionals.
- What should we look for when trying to predict customer behavior?
- How can we differentiate our approach to specific prospects?
- Thinking of customers as the main beneficiaries
- Successful BD implementation – the connection with marketing and multi-channel sales tools and other factors to take into account.
- Eric Dauteloup, Directeur Associé, ACEMIS
- Julien Cheyssial, Co-founder and Directeur Produits at MeilleursAgents.com
- Laurent Chollat-Namy, DGA at Explorimmo
- Geoffroy Lapointe, Directeur Général of Poliris
14 – Adding BIM to the communication mix and operations – What benefits for customers?
Wednesday, November 4 - 10:15 am to 11:00 am - Balcony 2
Building information modeling (BIM) can provide an overall understanding of a building’s lifecycle that covers all aspects of design, construction, marketing and operation. Although builders are taking up BIM on a massive scale, what about property developers and managers?
- Thibaut Robert, l-ba / living and buidling archishop
- Marie-Catherine Chazeaux, Architect – Directrice Produits at Cogedim Vente
- Alain Le Doare, Dirigeant at Aricad
- Grégory Van De Velde, Responsable R&D at Bouygues Immobilier
- Jean-Claude Szaleniec, Président at Digital Invest
11 – Google presents innovations to improve the online experience of real estate customers
Wednesday, November 4 - 10:30 am to 11:15 am - Charlie Parker Hall
Wednesday November 4th 2015, 10:30 to 11:15 am – Charlie Parker Hall
In order to stand out on the Internet, which is where 90% of real estate purchases begin, we must embrace the complexity of the customer’s journey and offer customers a fluid and innovative experience that creates value.
- The forces that are disrupting the customer journey
- How important is mobile?
- How to develop an omni-channel approach
- How can we be in the right place at the right time?
- Bertrand Girard, Industry Manager Real Estate, Google
16 – How 3D is revolutionizing online sales
Wednesday, November 4 - 11:15 am to 12:00 pm - Balcony 2
3D is sweeping the real estate industry – Some solutions and the lessons of experience.
- How can 3D technologies enhance marketing?
- What are the most effective solutions?
- How much do they cost?
- What will future 3D sales tools look like?
- Hervé Loreau, Directeur Innovation at Explorimmo
- Ludovic Clerima, journaliste, Explorimmo
- Mickaël Keromnes, Directeur Général, Cedreo
- Fabrice Simondi, Associé, Vectuel
- Arnaud Viallaneix, Chief Communication, Marketing & Digital Officer, Foncia
13 – The role of digital technology in the Grand Paris project and at the Universal Exposition of 2025, in Paris
Wednesday, November 4 - 11:30 am to 12:30 pm - Charlie Parker Hall
France’s candidacy for the 2025 World Expo reflects a determination to highlight the role and development of new technologies and practices in modern life, while preserving the spirit that has traditionally inspired the world's major expositions. The ultimate objective will be to give visitors an unprecedented interactive, immersive and collaborative experience.
The 2025 World Expo is to be composed of a central "Global Village", 12 thematic forums at various sites and a catalog of "Detours" throughout France.
- Jean-Christophe Fromantin, Président of EXPOFRANCE 2025 and Deputy-Mayor of Neuilly-sur-Seine
- Jean-Christophe Fromantin has been the mayor of Neuilly-sur-Seine since 2008 and a deputy of the Department of Hauts-de-Seine since 2012. An entrepreneur in international trade, Jean-Christophe has created several companies and is one of the rare people from the business community to serve in France's National Assembly. In 2012 he and Jean-Louis Borloo founded the Union of Democrates and Independents (UDI) group within the National Asssembly. He later helped found the UDI federation of political parties and was a candidate for its presidency in November 2014.
Convinced that France needs an ambitious project to assert its role in the evolving global economy, fix its objectives for growth and enhance its economic appeal, Jean-Christophe has been the driving force behind France’s bid to host the 2025 World Expo.
18- How digital is transforming real estate – the examples of the U.S. and Canadian markets
Wednesday, November 4 - 12:15 pm to 01:00 pm - Balcony 2
The structure of the real estate industries in the U.S.A. and Canada and how the Internet has affected their development.
- 10 misconceptions about these markets
- The invention of a new collaborative model
- The tools required for this
- Some traps to be avoided.
After this presentation, Fabrice Larceneux will talk about what the French market can learn from this experience.
- Patrick Juanéda, Président of the Québec Federation of Real Estate Boards
- Fabrice Larceneux, professor and researcher at Université Paris-Dauphine
15 – Is video the future of communication in the real estate industry?
Wednesday, November 4 - 02:00 pm to 02:41 pm - Charlie Parker Hall
Video is proving to be the most watched and most effective means of communication on the Internet. Thanks to the increasingly high quality of computer and smart-phone screens, the emotional impact of images has become the most powerful sales argument.
Matthew Ferrara will first talk about how he makes compelling real estate videos, then four professionals will present their favourite films and discuss the following:
- Best practices for new and previously owned properties.
- Professional or amateur videos?
- What should we show – our properties or our agency?
- What do effective real estate videos have in common?
- The lessons of experience
- Where are we headed?
- Laurent Pillet, Editor in Chief at ImmoMatin.com
- Matthew Ferrara
- Arnaud Larbodière, Président of VisiteOnLine
- Leila Salimi, Responsable Communication France et Benelux at Allianz Real Estate
18 – Property development funding ─ Innovative techniques and how banks are reacting
Wednesday, November 4 - 02:15 pm to 02:41 pm - Balcony 2
In less than two years, real estate crowdfunding has gone from concept to reality. The time has come to consider the potential and potential risks of this phenomenon and of other alternative financing channels.
An innovative property developer, a crowdfunding platform, a property financing professional and a representative of the property development industry give their points of view.
- What is the reality of real estate crowdfunding? What’s the outlook?
- How our traditional lenders reacting?
- Alternative financing ─ are IPOs and IBOs here to stay?
- How are traditional lenders reacting?
- Christian Micheaud, consultant
- Rédacteur en chef délégué at Réflexions Immobilières and IEIF
- Co-founder of pierrepapier. fr
- Olivier Colonna d'Istria, Président du Directoire at Socfim
- Emmanuel Da Costa, Président of Hexagone
- Joachim Dupont, Président and founder of Anaxago Immobilier
- Yoann Joubert, Président of Réalités
17 – Selling and leasing offices on the Internet - Best practices and best ads
Wednesday, November 4 - 03:30 pm to 04:30 pm - Balcony 2
Since most company managers and owners begin their search for new premises on the Internet, effective web marketing is now essential for selling and leasing office properties. The industry experts at this roundtable discussion will present their advice and best practices.
- What are the best media for ads? Portals, agency websites, ... ?
- How can we make our ads more effective?
- Generating leads
- Should we geotarget?
- How should we integrate the Web within our overall communication system?
- The role of photos and videos
- And the future potential of virtual tours, 3D and immersion.
- Pauline Polgar, Managing Editor, Batiactu Groupe
- Audrey Blanchard, Directrice déléguée, BureauxLocaux.com
20 – Looking ahead – Eight innovations and trends that will transform the real estate industry
Wednesday, November 4 - 03:45 pm to 04:30 pm - Balcony 2
Looking at eight technologies, Vincent and Florian, from the blog Immobilier 2.0, will provide an overview of the trends that are currently transforming the real estate market.
The objective is to understand and prepare for the developments that will have a significant impact on the future of real estate. For six years Immobilier 2.0 has been actively monitoring the development of technology in the industry. Drawing from their presence in both the European and North American markets, Vincent and Florian will provide a fresh perspective on the fundamental trends that are changing the landscape.
Florian Mas et Vincent Lecamus, Immobilier 2.0
19 - Marketing communication at the construction site - Innovative techniques in France and world-wide
Wednesday, November 4 - 05:00 pm to 06:00 pm - Charlie Parker Hall
In the swirl of the digital era, the construction site remains a key sales point and communication spot for developers.
This conference addresses actual and cutting edge communication solutions to value sales point in order to make the customer experience the most complete and involving.
- How to create a strong link between onsite and online communication?
- How to capitalize at best your digital asset in order to speed up sales?
- How to make an on-site visit an unforgettable experience?
- Stéphane Rein, Chairman, Celize
24 – The RENT2015 Start-up award – Presentations by contestants and award ceremony
Wednesday, November 4 - 05:00 pm to 06:30 pm - Charlie Parker Hall
- Olivier Marin, Rédacteur en chef, Explorimmo et Explorimmoneuf
- Hervé Loreau, Explorimmo - Directeur Innovation
- Laurence Begonin-Maury, Dévelopement Corporate - Groupe Seloger.com
- Gilles Blanchard, CEO - Zameen
- Cécile Brosset, Directrice Le Hub et Directrice du Développement Innovation, Bpifrance
- Laurent Chollat-Namy, DGA - Explorimmo
- Christian Grellier, Directeur Open Innovation, Président BIRD, Bouygues Immobilier
- Godefroy Jordan, CEO & Founder, StartingDot
- Jean-Claude Szaleniec, Président of Digital Invest